The emphasis in the HTX programme is on subjects within the technics and natural sciences. A special feature of the programme is that students test the theoretical side of the curriculum in workshops and laboratories.
The structure of the programme
Basic programme ½ year
- Compulsory subjects and levels: Danish, English and Mathematics
- Multi-subject coursework including workshop teaching
Specialized study line 2½ years
- Compolsory subjects
- Three subjects constituting the specialized study programme
- Multi-subjects coursework
- Specialized study project
For more information about Aalborg Tekniske Gymnasium in English, please contact Gitte Rye Larsen, cell +45 2526 6892, e-mail email@example.com.